In this blog you will learn how to Get your Web site or Blog noticed.
If you are new to internet marketing then you will love this beginners guide.
It answers all the questions you have been wondering.....and more.

Why are my visitor stats so low?
How to get more traffic to my web site?
How do i get my Blog Noticed?

Stop Searching for answers!

Yahoo site explorer - check your backlinks

Yahoo site explorer is a useful tool for your web site or blog

I have recently been focusing on my link campaigns and have used many of the strategies mentioned in my previous post How to get free backlinks.

Link building maybe a long and unappealing task, but the long term benefits are worth So with this in mind i have increased the time i spend gaining backlinks.

If any of you are curious to check how your link building campaigns are going then a recommend a very useful tool Yahoo site explorer. You simply type in your URL on the top bar and you will get a result like this

You can see how many pages you have ranked and also how many links you have.

Yahoo site explorer is a quick and easy way to check how many backlinks you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment