In this blog you will learn how to Get your Web site or Blog noticed.
If you are new to internet marketing then you will love this beginners guide.
It answers all the questions you have been wondering.....and more.

Why are my visitor stats so low?
How to get more traffic to my web site?
How do i get my Blog Noticed?

Stop Searching for answers!

Quality websites for £99

Hello just a quick one today. I have been in meetings all day and for once i can safely say i am sick of my own voice and have given myself a lovely migraine.

I wanted to add a quick post tonight to share with you a gem of a site.

If you are looking for a quality website with all extras included then head on over to 99site.co.uk.

Here is what you get for £99

•Free .co.uk or .com domain name

•1 year hosting

•3 page website (not ecommerce, see extras, add pages anytime)

•Custom website design

•1 email address associated with your domain name

•1 free contact form

•Website Statistics reporting - you can check visitors to your site

•Free SEO (search engine optimization) for 1 keyword on all pages

•Unlimited email advice for life.

This is an absolute cracking deal. Even if you already have a website, grab one to use for marketing. At £99 your onto a winner.

No comments:

Post a Comment